ALL-100A /AP Universal & Gang Programmer
· ALL-100A programmer is a revised version of ALL-100 programmer. Major enhancements include: The revised core processor with built-in 8K-byte cache speeds up programming time by 10% ~ 50%; The regulated device supply voltages further improve IC programming stability; The new USB processor further speeds up and stabilizes data link / transfer.
· ALL-100A/AP programmer has 48/68 sets of Precise Universal Pin Driver to provide high speed, low noise, accurate and reliable programming signals for various IC products including high speed low power devices recently released to market.
· ALL-100A/AP can be setup for either single-site programming for engineering or multi-site programming for production. If required, up to 8 sets of ALL-100AP can be setup for multi-set operation so up to 64 sites can be programmed simultaneously to maximize production.
· The supporting software is updated weekly on web site for check / retrieve through Internet. Programming of new products will not be neglected after purchasing.
Features and Benefits：
Excellent performance: ALL-100A�s high freq. core circuit design significantly cut down programming time for around 10% ~ 50%. Precise Universal Pin Drivers provide high speed, low noise, accurate and reliable programming signals for various IC products including high speed low power devices recently released to market.
Wide range of IC coverage: ALL-100A supports wide range of IC products including EPROM, EEPROM, Serial PROM, SPI memory, FLASH, MPU/MCU product types and DIP, SDIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFP, QFN, SON, BGA package types.
Easy to setup, operate and maintain: ALL-100A setup and operation can be done easily by connecting Programmer to PC with Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista through USB port, load data file or read Master IC, then select functional options (Program, Verify, Auto...etc.) to start programming. The self-diagnostic utility makes programmer easy to checkout / maintain.
High expansion flexibility: From development / engineering stage using ALL-100A single-site programming to limited production stage using ALL-100AP multi-site / multi-set programming, further to mass production stage using AT3-3XX automated programming, high expansion flexibility of programming platform is well prepared in advance.
Timely supporting software: The supporting software is updated weekly on web site for check / retrieve through Internet. Programming of new products will not be neglected after purchasing.
World wide service: Distribution channel covers 35 countries worldwide, all inquiries / problems can be served easily and timely.
· 16 bits high freq. core control circuit with big sized FPGA & CPLD
· Load File, Read Master, Program, Verify, Auto, ID Check, Checksum, Blank Check, Erase, Secure, Protect / Unprotect, Edit, Function Configuration, Self Test.
· IC types: EPROM, EEPROM, Serial PROM, SPI memory, FLASH, MPU/MCU...etc.
· IC packages: DIP, SDIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFP, QFN, SON, BGA ...etc.
· IC leads: 8 pins ~ 300 pins
· Default: DIP48 ZIF single socket on Programming Module
· Others:Dedicated sockets on Programming Module per IC package type
· ALL-100A single-site:48 sets of Precise Universal Pin Driver
· ALL-100AP multi-site:68 sets of Precise Universal Pin Driver
· ALL-100A:Single-site programming
· ALL-100AP:Multi-site programming. Up to 8 sites per set.
· Base Unit:YES button – Start programming
ON indicator – Programmer on / ready
BUSY indicator – Under programming
· Socket Module:OK indicator – Pass programming
Data transfer interface
· Transfer port:USB x 1
· Transfer speed:USB1.1:12 Mb/sec. USB2.0:480 Mb/sec.
Host computer requirement
· An Intel Pentium 4 or compatible processor with 512MB of RAM
· At least one USB port is available (V1.1 / V2.0)
· 50MB free hard disk space
· Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista operation system
· CD ROM / DVD ROM Drive
· Power source:100~240 VAC 50~60 Hz
· Power consumption : ~ 0.5 A
· W x D x H 150mm x 260mm x 100mm
· ~ 4.0 kg
· 0 ~ 40℃ (32 ~ 105℉)
· CE certified
User Comment(Total 0 User Comment Num)