BMW EWS2 EWS3.2 EMULATOR
BMW EWS2 EWS3.2 Emulator E34 E36 E38 E39 E46
Notice: In case of EWS3.2 similar procedure is used, only difference is that that it is NOT connected directly to diagnostic K-line.
1. Remove original EWS2 control unit, find +12v ACC, GND, K-line wires, attach emulator. Emulator must be in service mode: JUMPER 1 shorted.
2. Connect ANY K-line diagnostic adapter to vehicle diagnostic connector and launch EMULATOR
3. Choose COM port, write in desired ISN number, press button Store. Or -
4. For some ECU s it is possible to read ISN number directly from engine control unit. In this case
select option ECU xxxxx , press Read. Software will try to read ISN. If successful, choose option
EWS emulator and press button Store to save ISN number into emulator.
5. Disconnect emulator from K-line, remove JUMPER 1 and connect K output from emulator to
6. Don t forget to short two starter relay wires (EWS connector)!
7. Car is ready to start.
In case of EWS3.2 similar procedure is used, only difference is that that it is NOT connected directly to
There are NO any counters or car starts limited. You can change and store new ISN without any limitations.
Emulator is shipped with JUMPER 1 shorted. For testing purposes ISN 0579 is stored by default.
1pc x BMW EWS2 EWS3.2 Emulator E34 E36 E38 E39 E46
Please feel free to contact us ,If you have any question:
Attention: PLZ leave your telephone number and address in detail when you take order in our website, it is very important to ship your order. (Customers from Brazil PLZ leave your Cutsom ID also, thanks!)