MB IR NEC Key programmer with ESL for BENZ from 1997-2005
BENZ IR NEC Key programmer with ESL Instruction:
You read and program eeprom of CPU from Steering blocking module via diagnostic connector (38 pins).
Desolder and read in programming tool two CPU from Electronic Ignition Control Module. Load these eeproms to program.
Desolder NEC CPU from the key. Solder it on the device , select the No of key and program it. Solder all CPUs on their places and start the car.
You can program new keys without the car - only with EIS and steering blocking modules.
You can read these CPUs with help programming tool (for ex. ETL) for Motorolla CPU 68HC705X16(32).
- Easy and convenient generator of microprocessor software dumps
- Support of keys based on the NEC controller. Such as 0x28, 0x35, 0x40, 0x51, 0x57, 0x61, 0x71, 0x81, 0x229.
- Ability to check status and proper operation of Electronic Steering Lock (ESL)
- Ability to program ESL right on a car (No need to replace it)
Supported vehicles:- W202 (MC68HC05X32 x 2 controller)
- W639 Vito (MC68HC908AZ60 controller)
MB Keyprog consists of:
- NEC controller programming tool
- ESL (Electronic Steering Lock) programmer (via K-Line)
- EEPROM Calculator (Calculator for microcontroller software dumps): EIS, ESL,
- Adapter to work with NEC controllers (for soldering)
- K-Line Cable + Modul
- Diagnostic cable (38 pin)
- ESL cable: 3 pin, 4 pin, 5 pin.
1pc x BENZ IR NEC Key programmer with ESL
Please feel free to contact us ,If you have any question:
Attention: PLZ leave your telephone number and address in detail when you take order in our website, it is very important to ship your order. (Customers from Brazil PLZ leave your Cutsom ID also, thanks!)