GM Mongoose Pro Diagnosis and programming interface
MongoosePro GM is a low-cost, high-performance reprogramming and security systems vehicle interface for GM vehicles. It has been test by GM for use with TIS2WEB. The MongoosePro GM offers a wide range of capabilities to help you grow your business and retain customers including:
• All Module Flash Programming
• Security system programming
• Basic Diagnostics Functions
• MongoosePro GM supports module reprogramming using GM's TIS2WEB software.
• Technicians can use Mongoose for GM security systems.
• Using the J2534 toolbox (included with the purchase of Mongoose), technicians can perform basic OBD2 diagnostics.
• Technicians can access enhanced powertrain PIDS by purchasing DashDAQ-PC software
• Drew Tech offers free telephone and email support for all of it's J2534 products. When you need help, call on our experts that use and support reprogramming every day.
• In addition to live Tech support, Drew Tech offers it's users videos, FAQs, support aids, and other online technical support thru the J2534 toolbox included with each Mongoose
• Key Features
Support for GM TIS2WEB Programming software
USB Diagnostics tool for CAN, J1850VPW, and Single-Wire CAN vehicles
Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
• Bus Protocols
CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
J1850VPW / GM Class 2
Single Wire CAN
J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
Dimensions: 3" x 1.75"
Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
Host Interface: Full-speed 12 mbps USB 2.0 with J2534 device driver
1pc x GM Mongoose Cable
1pc x CD Driver
User Comment(Total 0 User Comment Num)