Autel MaxiSys Pro MS908P MS908S Pro Automotive Diagnostic & Analysis System with MaxiFlash Elite J-2534 ECU Programming Tool
UK,US Ship No Tax
The MaxiSYS® Pro includes the MaxiFlash Elite reprogramming box and special MaxiSYS® Pro software are needed for shops and technicians who demand a comprehensive diagnostic system capable of completing even the most complicated and demanding tasks.
MaxiSYS Pro MS908SP Highlights:
1.Software Version: Every Car Model Software Has A Different Version.
2. Wi-Fi Technology: The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with Long-Range Class 1 Bluetooth
3. Update: 2 Year Free Update Online, After 2 Year, the Update Fee 1295USD
4.Language: English, Spanish
Autel Maxisys Pro can do online programming, at the same time it's compatiable for diagnosis and online programming for part of the original software.
The MaxiSYS® Pro includes the J-2534 reprogramming box and special MaxiSYS® Pro software needed for shops and technicians who demand a comprehensive diagnostic system capable of completing even the most complicated and demanding tasks. The MaxiSYS® Pro comes with all of necessary adaptors for 1996 & newer vehicles, software for Domestic, Asian, & European vehicles (J-2534 manufacturer updates sold separately) and cables needed to get the job done, as well as one year of FREE updates.
Autel MS908S Pro Feature:
AUTEL MAXISYS Pro itself has already supported ECU programming function for BENZ and BMW cars, if you need to get support for more car models, you must use J2534 device along with OEM software to implement this function. J2534 DEVICE can not only use with AUTEL MAXISYS Pro , but also can work on other OEM software.
Using additional OEM software, the MaxiFlash Pro can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data etc.
MaxiSys Pro MS908SP Software Advantage:
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
2. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
3. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
4. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
5. Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
MaxiSys Pro MS908SP Feature:
1. 9.7 inch 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi Touch display with IPS technology
2. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A15 quad-core processor
3. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
4. Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
5. Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
6. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
7. USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
8. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding and ECU programming
9. Internal reliable and fast 64GB Solid State Drive for better performance.
Maxisys Pro MS908P Specification:
Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor: Samsung Exynos Six-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory: 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
Display: 9.7 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
USB: 2.0 BT v.2.1 + EDR SD Card (Support up to 32GB) HDMI
Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 5.0 Mexgapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output: Microphone, Dual Speakers, 4-Band 3.5 mm stereotype/standard headset jack
Power and Battery: 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V vehicle power
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption: 6.5 W
Operating Temperature: -10 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C(-4 to 158°F)
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (W x H x D): 300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)
Weight: NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb), MaxiSys GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb) / MaxiSys Pro GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb)
Comparison between Autel MS908 Pro and other Autel Diagnose Systems
Autel MaxiSys Pro MS908P Package List
1. Main part
1. Main part
Quick reference guide
Compact Disc (CD)
AC/DC External Power Adapter
Wireless Diagnostic Interface
Capacitive Stylus Pen
Mini USB Cable
AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P Pictures Display:
AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P FAQ:
Q1:Can I use it to do gearbox programming of the Toyota MMT and Mitsubishi?
A1:Sorry, it can not.
Q2: Can I connect the MaxiSYS Pro MS908P with my car in other way? Such as the bluetooth. Or I can only connect through the cable?
A1:The device include one Ipad with one diagnostic box. The diagnostic box communicate with the Ipad by bluetooth. But diagnostic box need to connect cars by cable or connector.
Q3: Can I use the AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P to program the ECM module?
A3: Some cars can do. Some cars can not.
Q4: What is the difference between the AUTEL MaxiSys MS908 and the AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P?
A4:AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P can do the programming function, while the MS908 can not.