Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Maxisys 908 Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool Full System OBD2 Scanner with ECU Coding Key Coding
Highlights of Autel MaxiCOM MK908:
1. Upgraded Version of MS908 MaxiSys
2. Support All-Around Diagnoses and ECU Programming
3. Ultimate Configurations for Super-Level Diagnosis
4. Multiple Language Supported: English, Spanish, French, German, polish,Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian, Chinese
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask- capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
Full System Diagnostics：
As a distinguished diagnostic tool with comprehensive diagnostic functions, this MK908P offers users the ability of reading/clearing DTCs, viewing live data stream for all systems.
1.Retrieve and display ECU information of tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
2.Read all kinds of DTCs from the vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas and offer possible solutions;
3.Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieval and certain repairs have been carried out;
4.Live data for each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full-screen display modes;
25 Special Functions
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations, and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs.
Oil Reset Service
Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced
Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
Perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
To make new crankshaft be used and IMMO (Anti-theft matching) to finish keys coding
Write the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
Transmission Adaption / Headlamp / Suspension / CHG tire size / TEC learn / Cylinder / Trans adaption / Airbag Reset / WIN DR ROOF / Seats / Odometer / Lang change
Auto VIN Scan
Just one touch, which allows technician to quickly detect vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
Ultimate Configurations for Super-Level Diagnosis
No doubt, as the upgraded version of MS908, Autel MK908 scanner certainly surpasses much beyond the general expectations with any vehicle engine scanner tool. It is dedicatedly designed for 3 purposes – Multi Tasking, Speed and Simplicity that is the prime need, especially.
1. Super CPU & RAM: This Android OS-based, tablet-style scanner sports an extremely powerful Hexa-Core 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz processor, and makes use of the internal 64GB solid-state drive, along with 2GB of RAM, for super speedy and smooth performance. However MS908, by contrast, only gets 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor and 32GB SSD drive.
2. More Intuitive Display: Unlike MS908 supports 9.7” 1024*768 display, the image clarity image is more admirable in MK908. It is equipped with a 10.1”, 1920*1200 resolution and back-lit LED multi-touch capacitive display for better user experience. Moreover, there’s a built-in 8MP camera with a flashlight and autofocus. Compared with 5MP camera equipped in MS908, you will take more detailed snapshots for deeper analysis. Also, saving that and all the diagnostic data/files are quite easy thanks to 64GB on board memory space (only 32GB in MS908) at your disposal.
3. Useful Multitasking: The diagnostic scanner incorporates high-quality diagnostic protocols with multitasking capable software, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that this scan tool not only has amazing speeds, but also gets the ability to multitask, to help you to keep an eye on impacts on other parts, while fixing a particular part of the engine.
All above factors make it as a perfect scan tool for auto shops and professional technicians.
Abundant User-Friendly Add-On Features
1. Extendable Feature: It can expand the diagnostic capabilities by working with MP408, MV108 to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault easily and accurately, or by working with TS601 for diagnosing comprehensive TPMS problems.
2. AutoVin Technology: The device equips with the latest AutoVIN technology with advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. It displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis.
3. Fast Data Transfer (VCI): The package comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don’t have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds.
4. MaxiFix: The MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCOM users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
5. Data Manager: The Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files for future reviews.
6. Ergonomic Design: The product has been designed to be carried single handy yet it doesn’t mean it will fit in pocket. In particulars on the outside you will see it adopts the real rubber protection design on the both sides to be more ergonomic, and to resist damage of daily heavy use for maximum longevity.
7. Big Storage Capacity: The diagnosing tool has 2GB RAM that dumps huge amount of temp files and supports frequent live streaming. The dedicated RAM avoids the device-hang problem and ensures smooth operations. The 64GB Internal SSD stores all the detailed history of your clients.
8. Auto Focus Camera: The product comes with built-in 8 mega-pixel rear camera with a flash-light. The camera provides high-quality images as it has auto-focusing ability.
9. And so much more …
Wide Compatibility and Vehicle Coverage:
Chrysler,Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot,Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz,Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, LandRover, Maserati,Maybach, Mini,Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3,Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus,Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota,Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD,Fuso.
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor: Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor
(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory: 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
Display: 10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolutions
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB: 2.0; BT v.2.1 + EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB);
Camera (rear): 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption: 6.5 W
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
1pc x MaxiCOM MK908 Unit
1pc x Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface
1pc x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
1pc x Adapter for Benz-14 (Europe Only)
1pc x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Lighter Fuse
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
1pc x Adapter for Audi-2+2
1pc x Adapter for BMW-20
1pc x Adapter for Benz-38
1pc x Adapter for Kia-20
1pc x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
1pc x Adapter for Nissan-14
1pc x Adapter for Honda-3
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Mini USB Cable
Please feel free to contact us ,If you have any question:
Attention: PLZ leave your telephone number and address in detail when you take order in our website, it is very important to ship your order. (Customers from Brazil PLZ leave your Cutsom ID also, thanks!)